cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david7f
Frequent Visitor

Row counter in data loading

Hi, I´ve noticed that with latest release the data loading has changed, before that change on large datasets I could see the evolution of the load but right now I just can see "Creating connection in data model". Is there any way to rever to former data loading?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@david7f , I can see few issues reported on the sep-2021 release. Please check if comments on those can help you

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!
!! Subscribe to my youtube Channel !!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@david7f , I can see few issues reported on the sep-2021 release. Please check if comments on those can help you

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!
!! Subscribe to my youtube Channel !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!