Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

I_Like_Pi
Resolver II
Resolver II

Rotate a Textbox

I have a grid of 9 tables on a report page that summarrize 3 different attributes Vs 3 other attributes.

I would like to rotate a textbox 90 degrees to lable the Row of tables.

Seems like a basic function, am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VicenteHerrera
Advocate I
Advocate I

You could add a shape, remove Outline, remove fill, add text and rotate 🙂Solucion rotacion de texto.JPG

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Such a nice Workaround - Thnx Smiley Happy

I just did what you described below as I replicated an excel combo chart in power bi, and had to edit the axis title. 

Do you realize the text size max out at 21? It did for me. When the text size goes to 22 there is an error indicator for "Y-axis". 

Nice one! Its high time Microsoft got this simple feature to a text box. wonder if we have a custom visual which does that yet?

Not all heroes wear capes. Nice job.

You cannot currently rotate a textbox in Power BI.

Really? How is it possible that an easy function does not exist in a sophisticated application. My comment goes to Microsoft! Let's see how long does it take to have this function...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprizing ... 

Really? How is it possible that an easy function does not exist in a sophisticated application. My comment goes to Microsoft! Let's see how long does it take to have this function...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.