Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mvananaken
Helper II
Helper II

Rolling pagefilter based on Firstworkingdate current month till current Endmonth month + 2

Hello PB Folks,

I'm looking for a pagelevelfilter to show in a matrix  automatically values from the firstworkingdate in this month till the lastworkingdate for month +2 (in this time line first workingday of Nov 2016 till lastworkingday January 2017). 

I'm specially looking for a " rolling"  filter for my endusers. 

How to achieve this? I've got a datedimension table in my model. 

Thanks!,

Best regards,

Marco 

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mvananaken,

Based on current description, it's not very clear about what is "rolling" filter. Would you please share more detailed information about what you need? If possible, please post some images about your expect output for further analysis.

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Marco, 

Drag the date column from calender table in the page level filters section, Select advanced filtering where you can see the calender, Select the appropriate value and you are done.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Hello @BhaveshPatel

Thank you. I specially looking for some " rolling" time intelligence for my endusers. I know the manually select option, but that's not where I'm looking for.

Best regards, 

Marco

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.