Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sandeepk66
Advocate I
Advocate I

Roll up Table from Tabular form to Pivot using DAX or Matrix

Hi Power Geeks,

I need a Pivot table based on the above Tabular form to roll up on Levels for each PRICECALCID

Basically LEVEL 0 is the sum of Level 1 and Packaging cost per unit is the sum of cost prices od Descriptions BOM,Process,Surcharge.

Pivot.JPG

And 

Here is the 1st tables looks like:

Tabular form1.JPG

Please help in generating a  pivot table report and linking 1st table to this new pivot table

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@sandeepk66,

Basically, you will use the Matrix visual, but might need to create a calculated table first.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

How to  create a calculated table first to achiebe this is MAtrix, Can you show up a Mockup?

@sandeepk66,

The sample data in picture above is not very precise. Share us an accurate simplified model.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.