Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Toots
Frequent Visitor

Reverse Percentage

Hi, 

I would like to reverse this percentage view. To be 100% - 1.62% = 98.38%

2020-09-21_13h05_37.png

2020-09-21_13h03_35.png

If I then add in 1- at the front it, it then messes with the time analysis.

2020-09-21_13h07_26.png

2020-09-21_13h08_37.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Toots , Try

divide([Count Order Lines]-[Cancelled Order Lines],[Count Order Lines])

or
if([Cancelled order line]<>0, divide([count of order line]-[Cancelled order line],[count of order line]),blank())

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Toots , Not very clear. Can you share sample data and sample output in a table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

In case you only want to change grand total

if(isfiltered(Table[Week]), divide([Cancelled order line],[count of order line]), 1-divide([Cancelled order line],[count of order line]))

Sorry, On the right track but I would like it all same format as the grand total with 1-

@Toots , Try these. Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

if(not(isfiltered(Table[Week])), divide([Cancelled order line],[count of order line]), divide([count of order line]-[Cancelled order line],[count of order line]))

if(not(isfiltered(Table[Week])), divide([Cancelled order line],[count of order line]), if([Cancelled order line]<>0, divide([count of order line]-[Cancelled order line],[count of order line]),blank()))

This would be perfect if the Total changed also.

DIFOT = if(not(isfiltered('Calendar'[Week #])), divide([Cancelled Order Lines],[Count Order Lines]), divide([Count Order Lines]-[Cancelled Order Lines],[Count Order Lines]))

2020-09-21_13h49_02.png

I will also have to try do up sample data for you

@Toots , Try

or
if([Cancelled order line]<>0, divide([count of order line]-[Cancelled order line],[count of order line]),blank())

Legend! This works perfectly. Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.