cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finance
Helper I
Helper I

Revenue Allocation

we bill our client in different way (Triannually/annually/monthly/ semiannually/Monthly/quarterly/onetime/null (1time). To allocate revenue properly I divided end date based on billing term in power query (start date + add months(1/3/6/12/24/36months). Took daily revenue and distributed the revenue. But problem is

1. "One-Time" billing cycle should competely allocated in respective month, so I'm not able to come up with the logic because limitation of knowledge on power bi.

2. If customer over use the service we will bill them again and that revenue should competely go in previous month.

3. for using the customer date somereason power bi is 02/29/2020 date (not considering leap year)

Can anyone help me resolve the problem 

Finance_0-1605821696435.png

Finance_1-1605821832359.png

1 REPLY 1
Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Finance ,

Not very clear... Please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business after removing sensitive data.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors