cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User II
Super User II

Resume in Power BI

Hi Power BI Members,

I have created Resume sample in Power BI. I am also sharing its URL so please share your suggestion if any. Please also give Kudos if you like it. 

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZmEwNmNkNWItZDcyZC00OGM5LTk1NGUtYmQxNzQ0MmM1M2M4IiwidCI6ImQ1M...

Thanks!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
You can follow me on LinkedIn
Please take a quick glance at newly : HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, and Sales Analysis Report
2 REPLIES 2
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

i have a couple things i would chance if i were you, but it is a nice dash non the less.

In page 1

The "blocks" do not allways line up (exam passed is higher then the name block and the photo block is lower)

The Treemap visual has no added value whatsoever. All values are 1 because you make that achievement, but i cant read the achievement at all, unless i hover over it. Sometimes less is more, i would consider something else here. 

Also the refresh? button in the middle i do not fully understand. 

I like the background of page 2 more than page 1 but i like the layout of p1 more then p2 except the word cloud, i like that at the top 🙂

Also i like the name and info in blue more than in black.

Please note that this is all my personal opinion and you dont have to do anything with it if you dont want to. After all it is a representation of YOU, not me or anyone else.

Keep it up!

Quality over Quantity

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @EricHulshof ,

Thank you for your swift response and share your suggestions. I will revamp this as per some of your point.

Thanks!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
You can follow me on LinkedIn
Please take a quick glance at newly : HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, and Sales Analysis Report

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors