Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

srlabhe123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Results based on Column`

Hi All,

I am working on scenario where I nee dto have data for PO DOC No but with out having material no in visual

srlabhe123_0-1631711147438.png

In above picture you see material no is available, but I need to have same data even Material Number is taken off.

But If I take material no off it shows as below 

srlabhe123_1-1631711224794.png

But I want no of rows remain 5 and even If I remove material number from visual.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srlabhe123 

Have you solved your problem? If yes,  could you kindly mark the answer helpful as the solution? 
If not, could you provide more details about your problem? so that we can work on it further. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Tang

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srlabhe123 

I think you need to make [Schedule CS Qty] don't summarize,

vxiaotang_0-1632122500406.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mussaenda
Super User
Super User

Hi @srlabhe123 ,

Click the slicer, go to format, edit interactions, and remove the interaction to the table.

11.png

Once finished, click again the edit interactions so it the icons will disappear.

Hope this helps.

If you see in picture 2 when I take off material no it chnages the no of rows to 3 and even values of FinalCS QTY is not right

I dont want to disable the intreaction, but want to take off material no but still it should show 5 rows. 

Hi @srlabhe123 ,

Sorry I didn't understand your concern before.

It's happening because it summarizes your data.

And I believe your  FinalCS QTY is a measure.

On visualizations pane, you can right click on the fields and try to select Don't Summarize on columns

Yes FinacsQTy is measure hence we cant right click and make it dont SUmmarize, we can do that only on direct columns and NOT on custom measure, below are measure formulas

FinalcsQTY = DIVIDE([Scheduled CS Qty],[CS_Conv])
where
Scheduled CS Qty = ([Scheduled Qty]*(divide(SUM('Open Purchase Orders'[Con Numerator Baseunit]),SUM('Open Purchase Orders'[Conv Denominator Baseunit]))))
and
CS_Conv = sum('Product Material Dim'[CS Conv])

we create FinalCSQty for each Material No without having Material no in visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.