Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Responsive design after public to web

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to have a responsive design after public to web my report without the Power BI App. There is any possibility to do that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Anonymous ,

Unfortunately, auto-resize feature not availed when you access from the mobile devices. Maybe you can try to use Power Bi mobile app, it will resize the report contents to adapt mobile screen.
In addition, you can also submit an idea for improving auto-adapt features of mobile devices.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous ,

>>I'd like to know if it's possible to have a responsive design after public to web my report without the Power BI App

I'm not so clear what the 'responsive' means, can you please explain it more clearly?

BTW, It seems like 'publish to web' has a long time delay about apply changes. You can also take a look at the official document to know more about publish to web feature:

Publish to web from Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helo @v-shex-msft 
Thank you for the help!
When I said "responsive design" I meant a design that can be adapted to all screens (but my focus is on mobile). 

I know with the app you can view the design for mobile but I was wondering if it is possible to do the same thing without using this functionality.

HI @Anonymous ,

Unfortunately, auto-resize feature not availed when you access from the mobile devices. Maybe you can try to use Power Bi mobile app, it will resize the report contents to adapt mobile screen.
In addition, you can also submit an idea for improving auto-adapt features of mobile devices.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, ookay
Thank you very much!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.