Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

juanso14
Helper I
Helper I

Requiredattendees in dynamics 365 appointment

Hello, I am making a dashboard for a Dynamic 365 CRM. I want to know the activities that are making the users, but i want to know with who arme making the activities, could be a account or a contact. I have to find requiredattendees in the queries, but i cant find. I don`t know if i have to find in acctivity pointers or in appointments..

Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, i resolved the problem, I had to import data from activitie parties, and expand a columns in the query, then I concatenate the data of  account and contacts, os i have all the information in a column. 

Thanks

pbi.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@juanso14,

Power BI uses the OData feed to create a descriptive model, with all the entities and measures needed such as Accounts, Activities, Opportunities, Product, Leads, Users and more. It's hard to view your model structure clearly, there might a relationship between activites and users, you could create a calculated column to get the activities that are making the users.

Reference
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-content-pack-microsoft-dynamics-crm/
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/work-with-activities.aspx

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hello, i resolved the problem, I had to import data from activitie parties, and expand a columns in the query, then I concatenate the data of  account and contacts, os i have all the information in a column. 

Thanks

pbi.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.