cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
juanso14 Helper I
Helper I

Requiredattendees in dynamics 365 appointment

Hello, I am making a dashboard for a Dynamic 365 CRM. I want to know the activities that are making the users, but i want to know with who arme making the activities, could be a account or a contact. I have to find requiredattendees in the queries, but i cant find. I don`t know if i have to find in acctivity pointers or in appointments..

Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
juanso14 Helper I
Helper I

Re: Requiredattendees in dynamics 365 appointment

Hello, i resolved the problem, I had to import data from activitie parties, and expand a columns in the query, then I concatenate the data of  account and contacts, os i have all the information in a column. 

Thanks

pbi.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

@juanso14,

Power BI uses the OData feed to create a descriptive model, with all the entities and measures needed such as Accounts, Activities, Opportunities, Product, Leads, Users and more. It's hard to view your model structure clearly, there might a relationship between activites and users, you could create a calculated column to get the activities that are making the users.

Reference
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-content-pack-microsoft-dynamics-crm/
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/work-with-activities.aspx

Regards,

Charlie Liao

juanso14 Helper I
Helper I

Hello, i resolved the problem, I had to import data from activitie parties, and expand a columns in the query, then I concatenate the data of  account and contacts, os i have all the information in a column. 

Thanks

pbi.JPG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors