Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Prashant_Salvi
Frequent Visitor

Reports and Dashboards suddenly got deleted yesterday and today they are visible again

Yesterday when I was trying to deploy some reports, though I succeed to publish my report, my existing all reports and dashboards got vanished. Whole day I was getting message on portal, that no reports and dashboards are present. 

But, today they all are again exist like a magic. How could it be possible? What can be the cause of this, so that in future I will be ready with situation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Prashant_Salvi,

The issue is caused by "Planned System Maintenance". The effect is that there will be a short service interruption is some components of the service near the beginning of this deployment. Affected users are all MSIT. See:

w2.PNG

Currently, the issue has been solved. Please don't worry about it. Smiley Happy

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Prashant_Salvi,

The issue is caused by "Planned System Maintenance". The effect is that there will be a short service interruption is some components of the service near the beginning of this deployment. Affected users are all MSIT. See:

w2.PNG

Currently, the issue has been solved. Please don't worry about it. Smiley Happy

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
hemantsingh
Helper V
Helper V

Hi,

As per my understanding,i believe this has happened due to a poor network connectivity with the report/dashborad host system. Else, I don't find any other reason for this strange behaviour. In near future if this happens again than first try to check the connectivity.

Regards

Thanks for the reply, hemant. That might be the cause of this behaviour.

Can you please tell how to check the connectivity with the power BI reports/dashboard host system?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.