Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting instances in Adobe Analytics

Hi All,

I have 2 production suites in Adobe Analytics. When I connect Power BI to Adobe Analytics, I see only one instance and missing out another instances. I tried to disconnect and reconnect Adobe Analytics but unforntunetly it shows only one. Can anyone help?

aa.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous,

Have you checked that if there are any difference between your permission and your colleagues's permission in Adobe Analytics?

You can firstly connect to the appearing instance in Power BI Desktop navigator panel, then post the code in the advanced Editor here.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,  any update on this?

I have the same issue.

Thanks

Roberto

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Please connect to the table in the appeared instance(poly), then go to Advanced Editor of the imported query in Power BI Desktop query editor, change the instance name in the source code to missing instance name, and check if you get any data. 

The source code should look like the following:

let
    Source = AdobeAnalytics.Cubes([HierarchicalNavigation=true]),
    #"organisation name" = Source{[Name="organisation name"]}[Data],
    servername = #"organisation name"{[Id="servername"]}[Data],
    #"Added Items" = Cube.Transform(servername,
        {
            {Cube.AddAndExpandDimensionColumn, "DateGranularity", {"year", "month", "day"}, {"Year", "Month", "Day"}},
            {Cube.AddAndExpandDimensionColumn, "browsertype", {"browsertype"}, {"Browser Type"}},
            {Cube.AddAndExpandDimensionColumn, "mobiledevicetype", {"mobiledevicetype"}, {"Device Type"}},
            {Cube.AddAndExpandDimensionColumn, "page", {"page"}, {"Page"}},
            {Cube.AddMeasureColumn, "Bounces", "bounces"},
            {Cube.AddMeasureColumn, "Entries", "entries"},
            {Cube.AddMeasureColumn, "Unique Visitors", "uniquevisitors"},
            {Cube.AddMeasureColumn, "Visits", "visits"},
            {Cube.ApplyParameter, "DateRange", {#date(2018, 8, 1), #date(2018, 8, 4)}},
            {Cube.ApplyParameter, "Segment", {{"segment_id"}}}
        })
in
    #"Added Items"

There is a similar thread for your reference.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Data-issue-with-Adobe-Analytics-as-data-source/td-p/483696

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Lydia. I am still not clear on how to look for the missing instance. I know the missing instance name is "polypdid". For my other colleagues it does show up in their Power BI desktop navigator panel.

Can you tell me how will incorporate the polypdid in the code? Thank you so much.

@Anonymous,

Have you checked that if there are any difference between your permission and your colleagues's permission in Adobe Analytics?

You can firstly connect to the appearing instance in Power BI Desktop navigator panel, then post the code in the advanced Editor here.

Regards,
Lydia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.