cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nenisat Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Report with Directy Query and Drillthrough option failing with Count is not yet supported error

Hi,

Environment: Azure Cassandra API DB connected with CData Cassandra API DB

Created a simple report on a test table with 3 columns and 3 rows.

page - 1 contains Pie chart with summary totals

Page -2 contains Table to display details for the summary report in the page 1

When I added drillthrough option on a column the report, it is failing to retrieve the details on page 2 and

resulting an error (retrieved from the CData driver logs)

[Connection: 2] Query Failed: [SELECT count(1) AS "C1" FROM (SELECT "email", "name", "userid" FROM "CData"."kspace2"."usertest" WHERE "name" = 'kkkkkk') AS "ITBL"]. Error: The connection '2' query failed to execute query 'SELECT count(1) AS "C1" FROM (SELECT "email", "name", "userid" FROM "CData"."kspace2"."usertest" WHERE "name" = 'kkkkkk') AS "ITBL"': The CQL error message is ''count' is not supported yet.'..

My question is why POWER BI is building a query with a count, when it is required display only the details (all columns and rows for the summary report).

Without DrillThrough both the pages are getting refreshed without error.

I see the problem with the Drillthrough option trying to send a query with Count function, which is not supported in Azure Cassandra API database.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
TeigeGao Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Report with Directy Query and Drillthrough option failing with Count is not yet supported error

Hi @nenisat ,

In this scenario, I would suggest you opening a ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ like below:

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Teige