cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nenisat Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Report with Directy Query and Drillthrough option failing with Count is not yet supported error

Hi,

Environment: Azure Cassandra API DB connected with CData Cassandra API DB

Created a simple report on a test table with 3 columns and 3 rows.

page - 1 contains Pie chart with summary totals

Page -2 contains Table to display details for the summary report in the page 1

When I added drillthrough option on a column the report, it is failing to retrieve the details on page 2 and

resulting an error (retrieved from the CData driver logs)

[Connection: 2] Query Failed: [SELECT count(1) AS "C1" FROM (SELECT "email", "name", "userid" FROM "CData"."kspace2"."usertest" WHERE "name" = 'kkkkkk') AS "ITBL"]. Error: The connection '2' query failed to execute query 'SELECT count(1) AS "C1" FROM (SELECT "email", "name", "userid" FROM "CData"."kspace2"."usertest" WHERE "name" = 'kkkkkk') AS "ITBL"': The CQL error message is ''count' is not supported yet.'..

My question is why POWER BI is building a query with a count, when it is required display only the details (all columns and rows for the summary report).

Without DrillThrough both the pages are getting refreshed without error.

I see the problem with the Drillthrough option trying to send a query with Count function, which is not supported in Azure Cassandra API database.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Report with Directy Query and Drillthrough option failing with Count is not yet supported error

Hi @nenisat ,

In this scenario, I would suggest you opening a ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ like below:

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 40 members 1,038 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: