Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SANDRALIA
Helper I
Helper I

Report refresh

I have a report which is loaded every day at midnight, with xls files, and 2 hours after, is distribuyed by email suscription.  In this mail you can see in the report there are some calculated values are NOT refreshed,  but if you use access to the report by link, thats values are displayed ok ( with current and refreshed data).

What I'm doing wrong?  Could you help me please?

5 REPLIES 5
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your description is omitting a couple of potentially important details.  Are you talking about a report subscription?  An export run on Power Automate?  something else?

Hi, I'm sending a pdf file to the subscription list

Have you considered sending a link to the report instead?

They dont want a link, should be changed for a pdf or image.   The matter is :   when the database is loaded in background..  The pdf will send the info refreshed or not refreshed? 

it should have the refeshed information. See if you can modify the timing of the refresh and the subscription a bit to avoid potential overlap. Remember that the Power BI Service runs on UTC.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.