Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jort

Report page not showing the full pane

The report pane isn't showing up enough to do any work.  The data and relationships tabs are set up fine but this one is so offset down and to the right that you can't work on it

Link to image: https://prnt.sc/l10pg9

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jort,

Please check your display settings, please use recommended setting as suggested in this article

• Display: At least 1440x900 or 1600x900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024x768 or 1280x800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
  • Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.

If you are using multiple monitors, it's a known issue. Please refer to my post in this thread: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-BI-Desktop-rendering-problems-with-multiple-monitors/i...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

jort

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

I tried everything here (I am not using multiple monitors) but it looks to be resolved by allowing windows to fix blurry apps.  Once I flipped that, it worked correctly and I was able to flip up to 125% on my 1920x1080 resolution screen.

Resolved - thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jort,

Glad to hear the issue is gone. I will close this thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jort

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

I tried everything here (I am not using multiple monitors) but it looks to be resolved by allowing windows to fix blurry apps.  Once I flipped that, it worked correctly and I was able to flip up to 125% on my 1920x1080 resolution screen.

Resolved - thanks.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jort,

Please check your display settings, please use recommended setting as suggested in this article

• Display: At least 1440x900 or 1600x900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024x768 or 1280x800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
  • Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.

If you are using multiple monitors, it's a known issue. Please refer to my post in this thread: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-BI-Desktop-rendering-problems-with-multiple-monitors/i...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.