Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report not display all data

Hi

I'm trying to take a copy of my existing dashboard and modify few things in it but I cannot list all the customers in my new report. I have checked all the filters and removed the slicers as well, yet few customers are missing in it.

I opened a fresh tab and I can see all the customers in there.

Is there any hidden filter on the new tab. Please can someone let me know what is that stopping my data. I want to make use of the copy only due some theme we already have in our old reports.

Appreciate your valuable inputs.

Thanks
Mahad

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PVO3
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You can check if there are filters applied on the 'front end' by hovering over the visual. If you then hover over the funnel icon, it shows what filers are applied. Could be something like a synced slicer for instance.

PVO3_0-1662041823532.png

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Just wanted to add a point to the above findings.

If anyone designing a report by taking a copy of the existing report and find there are some hidden filters which are not visible on the page filter panel. You can find the hidden filters below.hidden filters.JPG

Go to View -> and then Selection.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mahad

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You can find the Region Filter in Filter - click on the eraser marked in yellow, you can delete the filter.

vyangliumsft_0-1662533377464.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PVO3
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You can check if there are filters applied on the 'front end' by hovering over the visual. If you then hover over the funnel icon, it shows what filers are applied. Could be something like a synced slicer for instance.

PVO3_0-1662041823532.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

You are right I can see on the funnel icon there are 3 fields with restriction (Date, Customer, Region) but I'm not using region in my report, slicer or restriting any value for region. Not sure how to remove that. Any advise please.

Thanks

Mahad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Just wanted to add a point to the above findings.

If anyone designing a report by taking a copy of the existing report and find there are some hidden filters which are not visible on the page filter panel. You can find the hidden filters below.hidden filters.JPG

Go to View -> and then Selection.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mahad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.