Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report issue

Am getting below error while opening the dashboard . When click on upgrade report the Data model is no more exists . How to fix this issue?

ja832153_0-1603901170046.png

4 REPLIES 4
jeroenyahroon
Regular Visitor

Last week I discovered a really weird issue in Power BI desktop. I have written a simple DAX measure to calculate a CAGR using linear regression fit. It consists of several components (VAR sumx, sumxx, sumy and sumxy). The code worked excellent on a column with units (type: whole number), but I failed to get it working on another data source with Revenues (type: $). All x data (years, type: whole number) and y data are positive. 

To my surprise, sometimes sumxy was showing negative numbers, leading to completely wrong results. 

After debugging for a long time, I didn't find anything wrong with the code and decided out of desperation to change the format of the Revenue column from $ to whole number in the power query editor. Since then the code works perfectly fine. 

I'm completely puzzled by the root cause of the issue, but would like to save other Power BI users from this issue. 

Any ideas what went wrong here?

Type dollar sign.PNG

v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If the issue still exists, you could try to open a support ticket. It is free if you have a Pro account.

Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, Our team raised a ticket with Microsoft team. I am yet to hear the resolution steps from them.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.