Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shuwyyyy
Advocate I
Advocate I

Report definition inconsistent Power BI was unable to load the report because the report definition

Good day All,

I am getting  this issues in the power bi server could somebaody help me please :Report definition inconsistent
Power BI was unable to load the report because the report definition is inconsistent. To fix this issue, republish your Power BI Desktop file to update the model and metadata in Power BI.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: adee317b-a1d7-4874-bafc-4a570c99f4f6
Request ID: a33a6610-3dc2-3a39-02b0-5cced8d7023d
Correlation ID: 8fa2b8a6-2dad-5b04-e23a-7f8b0ab98460
Status code: 500
Time: Fri Oct 04 2019 13:12:01 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.10882.216
Client version: 1909.4.015
Cluster URI: https://wabi-west-europe-b-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net

thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Pratima

2 REPLIES 2
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Shuwyyyy 

If you could try to publish it to another new workspace, or name the report and republish it again.

If you still have the issue, I would submit this as a support issue. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,
Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Lin,

Thank you so much for the quick reply ,Actualy i tried to build a table chart for more descriptive data,measure and column used in that.

and its not allowed me to build it successfully then i removed the table chart and its works fine.

Regards,

Pratima

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.