Your help on the logic of Power BI changes is truly appreciated.
1. I've created a report in the Desktop version;
2. I've published it;
3. I've opened it in the Service (app.powerbi.com) version;
4. There, I've changed the size of two visuals; saved it;
5. I've opened it again the Desktop version;
6. The changes made in Service were NOT present 😞
Is it a bug or is it a feature? What's going on? Should I never change them in Service? Help a girl out, please.
Go to Solution.
We always need to refresh app again so that it syncs with desktop version. So your changes were made on app were not visible. You have to download the latest version and open on desktop and work on it
View solution in original post
it's a featureyou can now download the updated version from the service and then edit on dektop
Proud to be a Datanaut!
It was confusing as you have 'Save' and 'Download'. Thank you both.
"Save" or "save as" will work for you 🙂
Yes, I can confirm 🙂 Thanks again, Rema!
Join us in the third Triple A event!
It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.
Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!