Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jbeaman85
Regular Visitor

Report Pulling Through Incorrect Data

Hi

i have built an OTIF report for our company which is giving me:

- on time summary in a bar graph

- trend graph

- the data behind it in a table

i am using a slicer to filter by dates having created a 'period' date from the confirmed delivery date. 

The graphs work fine and reconcile to the old sage 200 pdf report we used to use. However the table is pulling through data that doesn't reflect to the period selected. It is pulling through customer names / orders that don't relate to that period, but the delivery date in the table indicate they do relate to that period.

I am using a direct SQL link to our Sage 200 system.

anyone any ideas?

also, is there any resource anywhere for free Sage 200 report templates? The standard Sage 200 ones aren't great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jbeaman85 ,

Lack of information to determine the cause of the problem.

Would you mind posting more details like screenshots of the model and relationships, the source of the fields for the slicer and some formulas with incorrect data?

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jbeaman85
Regular Visitor

resolved - topic can be closed 

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jbeaman85 ,

Lack of information to determine the cause of the problem.

Would you mind posting more details like screenshots of the model and relationships, the source of the fields for the slicer and some formulas with incorrect data?

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.