Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Performance

Hi All,

I am facing some issue with the report performance.

There are several Pages (10)  in my report and the navigation to each pages are done using Buttons and Bookmarks.

When I analyse using Performance analyser , one page under question  is taking only 3 secs to load. 

But the user is accessing the same page through Browser bookmark and it is taking 6-8 secs to load

ie, the  Web URL for that page has been bookmarked by the user  on his browser and each time he needs to see the report , he clicks on that and view the report, which taks around 6-8 secs to load.

I dont understand, if there is any difference in opening via browser bookmark  and through normal report navigation .

Can someone letme know the exact reason for this or is this an expected behaviour?

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I looked for it, but couldn't find the related document.

But maybe you can give your customer some performance analysis reports.

Reference: Get Started With Analyzing Runtime Performance.

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to my understanding, when you open the same page through browser bookmark, a new browser page is opened. This needs some time. And it is also needed to consume some time to "connect to" Power BI Service. Right?

Therefore, it is normal to take longer.

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Icey  Appreciate your response. My thought process was also on similar grounds. But  dou you know about any document/ articles which mentions about this issue, so that I could refer it and share the same with the customer

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I looked for it, but couldn't find the related document.

But maybe you can give your customer some performance analysis reports.

Reference: Get Started With Analyzing Runtime Performance.

Best regards

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.