Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Page Tooltips Not Loading

I have a report using the preview Report Page Tooltips feature that was working as expected, but at some point something changed and now the tooltips show a blurred-out (but seemingly accurate) view of the tooltip page with the message "Loading report page tooltip" over the top. 

Previously the tooltips loaded almost instantaneously, but now they won't load at all. No changes were made to the tooltip pages or any of the visualizations that use them - it just suddenly stopped working. Screenshot of what I'm seeing is below.

11 REPLIES 11
SwedeJones
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, I also find that sometimes part of the visual loads and some does not. If I trigger a refresh (this is to a live source) then it will work. This shouldnt have to be the case since it is live and my users are not BI savvy. Thx

gtaranti
Frequent Visitor

Same here.

Does anyone else also have  "Sync Slicers" feature enabled across report pages?

I think it stared failing, after enabling "Sync Slicers" .

This seemed to happen around the same time I used the sync slicers feature as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like @gtaranti mentioned, I've also noticed this problem started to appear after that I have used 'sync slicer' on my report. Do we have a resolution for this issue yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue, please can you guys fix this ?

jeloma
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi Campeau, I am also experiencing exactly the same problem 😞

JanV
Resolver I
Resolver I

Also facing this issue, worked fine in the beginning now just stuck on loading report page tooltip.

Desktop version 2.56.5023.1021

CRamirez
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am having this issue as well. Report Page Tooltip works fine on the Desktop, once I publish to service the tooltip will no longer load. I do not get a blurry image like the original poster, I just get a message that the "tooltip is loading" but it never loads.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

aenstrom
Frequent Visitor

Im experiencing the exact same issue. After a while the tooltips just stop working, both in desktop and in the service

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

I can not reproduce this issue. You may try the latest version and give feedback via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sam,

Facing something similar to this issue, Below is my thread.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Report-Page-Tooltip-Preview-is-not-working-in-PBI-services/id...

Thanks,

Dinesh J.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors