cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Campeau Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Report Page Tooltips Not Loading

I have a report using the preview Report Page Tooltips feature that was working as expected, but at some point something changed and now the tooltips show a blurred-out (but seemingly accurate) view of the tooltip page with the message "Loading report page tooltip" over the top. 

Previously the tooltips loaded almost instantaneously, but now they won't load at all. No changes were made to the tooltip pages or any of the visualizations that use them - it just suddenly stopped working. Screenshot of what I'm seeing is below.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Report Page Tooltips Not Loading

@Campeau,

I can not reproduce this issue. You may try the latest version and give feedback via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
aenstrom Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Im experiencing the exact same issue. After a while the tooltips just stop working, both in desktop and in the service

CRamirez Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I am having this issue as well. Report Page Tooltip works fine on the Desktop, once I publish to service the tooltip will no longer load. I do not get a blurry image like the original poster, I just get a message that the "tooltip is loading" but it never loads.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

JanV
Advisor

Also facing this issue, worked fine in the beginning now just stuck on loading report page tooltip.

Desktop version 2.56.5023.1021

jeloma
Advisor

Hi Campeau, I am also experiencing exactly the same problem 😞

ahsankhawaja Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Same issue, please can you guys fix this ?

gtaranti Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same here.

Does anyone else also have  "Sync Slicers" feature enabled across report pages?

I think it stared failing, after enabling "Sync Slicers" .

veejess Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Like @gtaranti mentioned, I've also noticed this problem started to appear after that I have used 'sync slicer' on my report. Do we have a resolution for this issue yet?

dblain Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This seemed to happen around the same time I used the sync slicers feature as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 57 members 1,090 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: