Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mobartle
Helper I
Helper I

Replication of Tableau Scatter plot

Hey, 

I have been trying to figure how to plot a scatter plot similar to the one I have created in tableau (as seen below)

Mobartle_0-1619721537383.png

Unfortunately, when I try and replicate this scatter plot in power bi, I don't get the same representation. This potentially can become time sensitive. Can someone show me how to replicate this graph even if its with one y-axis. Need help. Show and tell.

Below are two sample tables of the data I am using 

I don't see where I can attach sample data. I do have screenshots. Will this work?

Mobartle_1-1619721799311.png

Mobartle_2-1619721799239.png

These are the two sample tables I have created.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mobartle ,

According to your needs, there may not be the same visual that powerbi desktop supports by default as created in Tableau. But you can find similar visual in custome viusal.

v-henryk-mstf_1-1620110921781.png

v-henryk-mstf_0-1620110885908.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mobartle ,

According to your needs, there may not be the same visual that powerbi desktop supports by default as created in Tableau. But you can find similar visual in custome viusal.

v-henryk-mstf_1-1620110921781.png

v-henryk-mstf_0-1620110885908.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sumanth_23
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

hi @Mobartle  - can you please follow the steps highlighted in the below post to attach your data/pbix file OR copy paste your data in table format - this would be easier for anlysis on my end. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-Forum/ba-...

Also you can add warrantly lines in Power BI visuals using the options under the Analytics pane of Power BI. 

Please find Mocrosoft documentation on the same: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/desktop-analytics-pane

Sumanth_23_0-1619730769351.png

Hope this helps!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Sumanth_23 

Can you please show me how to build out this scatter plot so I can replicate my tableau chart in power bi?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.