cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Replacing report and it says I have more reports than I actually have.

Hi.  I want to publish my report and it came out like this, that it will replace 3 workspace and 3 reports. Meanwhile, I only have one.

zhrhr_0-1611029436033.png

zhrhr_1-1611029533562.png

Does anyone know why does it say it will replace 3 workspaces and reports? 

Btw, this happens when I click view impact.

zhrhr_0-1611029756255.png

I don't know why it says I have 2 workspaces and 3 reports when I only have 1.

I'm not sure whether this correlates or not, but before I want to publish, I have tried  this Power BI Field Finder, https://powerbi.tips/2020/01/power-bi-field-finder/ 

UPDATE:

zhrhr_0-1611031985457.png

I realized that my dataset is suddenly a shared dataset. I don't think before this it is shared. Can I unshare the dataset? Or what can I do to make it not a shared dataset?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zhrhr ,

Did you copy this report to other workspaces by the option "Save a copy" before? You can follow the steps in the below screenshots to find which other workspaces the copied report is stored in...

Data lineage

Dataset impact analysis

View lineageView lineageShow impact across workspacesShow impact across workspaces

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@zhrhr are there reports built on this dataset? Seems like other reports are built on this dataset and published under different workspaces and that's probably why.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k can I check which report does it share? I've been clicking and checking here and there but I don't find it.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zhrhr ,

Did you copy this report to other workspaces by the option "Save a copy" before? You can follow the steps in the below screenshots to find which other workspaces the copied report is stored in...

Data lineage

Dataset impact analysis

View lineageView lineageShow impact across workspacesShow impact across workspaces

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Wave Release 2

Check out the updates in Power BI.

Overview of Power BI 2020 release wave 2!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors