Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

davewardd10
Frequent Visitor

Replacing refreshed data over existing data

Hi There,

Not really sure how best to describe this issue but I will do my best.

Essentially I'm getting weekly reports from a client which looks at the performance of one of the advertising accounts. We're looking at a mix of data from campaign names all the way down to number of clicks and conversions. Within this report there is also a column which specifies the status of said item - Paused, Active & Campaign Paused being an example of what is stated here.

Now I'm currently trying to set up a dashboard which would re-fresh every week after I get the updated report from the client. All other data columns should update fine however I feel as though I will run into issues on the status piece. Is there a way to tell Power BI to only take the most recent status as correct? The status of an item can be changed at any stage during the week by the client so therefore I only want to display to them the current status.

If anyone has any solutions here I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,

David

1 REPLY 1
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@davewardd10,

Hard to understand your issue based on your description. Could you please provide us some sample data and screenshots, so that we can try to understand this issue and make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.