Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bakhtawar
Post Patron
Post Patron

Renmae field

Hi

When i am trying to drag field on filters like when i am trying to do top N (5) customer then i drag customer_name on "by value" section and select count .. but here how i rename this field

34.png

this shows that count of cusotomer_name .. i just want to rename this field into "Customer Name" how i do this .. i left click on field but there is no rename option

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bakhtawar ,

You can't do rename operation on TOPN filter 'by value' field, it used displays the column name and summary mode applied on the value field.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mate,

Two ways:

1. Double click on that field in visualization pane.

2. Right click on that field in visualization pane and you can see 'Rename' option.

Thanks,

RSD

i also done with 1st and 2nd step but did not work and i already told in question .. @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont try it in Filter Pane, It will not work. please chenge it from visualization pane or Rename it from the table.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

In the visualization pane. Double click on the name. (Either in fields ot value) and rename it

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.