Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SureshPantra
Helper II
Helper II

Renaming subtotals in Matrix.

Hi ,

Need Urjent Help ,How to rename the subtotals in Matrix .

For Example,

Capture.JPG

In the above example can we replace Total for accessories with Accessories Total and Total for Components with Component Total ?

Can we achive this ?

Regards,

Suresh Pantra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, yes it is possible but I think you have an old power bi version. Try downloading the last Power Bi Desktop Update october 2019. In this version you can go to "Format" and change the title of "Totals" and "SubTotals".

cambio nombre totalcambio nombre total

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
floncla
Frequent Visitor

Hi Suresh,

Did you find a solution for this? How to get 'Total Bikes', 'Total Components' etc? I am having the same issue and haven't found a solutioon yet. I need it urgently

Thanks!

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, yes it is possible but I think you have an old power bi version. Try downloading the last Power Bi Desktop Update october 2019. In this version you can go to "Format" and change the title of "Totals" and "SubTotals".

cambio nombre totalcambio nombre total

Regards,

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hi ibarrau,

Thank you somuch for your reply.

I want to change the subtotal names by category like for accessories it has to be accessories total, for bikes bikes total like that.,

If we change the subtotal name here it is effecting to all the subtotals with the same name.

Regards,

Suresh Pantra.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.