Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HelpAccount
Frequent Visitor

Removing certain page level filters whilst keeping others with measures

How can I create a measure that shows percentage of data (with several page level filters e.g. multiple slicers on my page) against the same data set minus 2 filters?

E.g filteredData / (filteredDataWithoutX&Yfilter)

I've tried the ALL function but that unfortunately removes all the filters and I only want to remove some of the filters not return the entire unfiltered data set. I've also tried the KEEPFILTERS function but I cannot get this to work at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@HelpAccount

In this scenari, since you want to remove all other filters but keep some filters, you should use ALLEXCEPT() to keep expected filters in you CALCULATE() function.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@HelpAccount

In this scenari, since you want to remove all other filters but keep some filters, you should use ALLEXCEPT() to keep expected filters in you CALCULATE() function.

Regards,

Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @HelpAccount

You can probably build a measure were you ca hardcode the names of these filters to ignore.  If you provide a small sample of data we might be able to help.

Cheers,

Phil

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.