Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jonesse

Removing Column For NON-Existent Values

Hi, I am new to Pwer BI but I really do like it, when I can make it work. In my first exercise, I have three alpha criteria plus one numeric criterion. The latter only has values from 0 to 15 but the chart shows 16 on the X-axis, which shouldn't be there at all. How do I remove it, please? Yes, I've looked here, thanks.

Jon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@jonesse ,

Could you share some screen shot of it?

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@jonesse 
They can be plenty of reasons. Please explain your question with a sample data and screenshots.

Regards

Paul

Thank you very much, the replies never came to me email address, even though I thought I'd asked for that or I'd have been back sooner. This was all I needed.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jonesse , You can fix the start and end limit of axis under format in visualization pane.

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@jonesse ,

Could you share some screen shot of it?

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.