Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deeksha
Helper II
Helper II

Remove total from the measure

Hi,

I have created a measure to calculate the sales revenue, but I do not want the total in the report, and in the other measures too, i don't want the total in the report, How to remove the total for the measur

7 REPLIES 7
mauriciosotero
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

You can disable the total in the visualization objects you are using. For examle, in a matriz:

Capture2.PNG

If it helps, pls give a kudo and mark as the solution. Thanks

but there is no option of subTotals.

Hi,

Which visualization object are you using (chart, matrix, etc)? Did you click on it and navigate on the Visualization pane as I a shown and the last post?

I am using a table, and I have created a field using measures and in that total is coming but I don't want total for that and there is no option for subtotal too.

Hi @deeksha ,

You could find "total" option in the Format tab, turn it off.

2-1.PNG

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

But I want Total for other columns, removing total will hide total for other columns too but I want to hide total only for the sales revenue column which I have created using the measures. So basically I want to hide total for a single column which I have created using measures and there is no subtotal option for that in visualization.

Go to visualization, under values of the column you do ot want the totals, click on the drop down and select "Dont summarise"

regards

SK

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors