Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zivhimmel
Resolver I
Resolver I

Remove filter

Hi,

I'm familiar with removefilter, all, filter and other functions that allow you to apply/remove filter.

However, I have a case where I'm not sure how to remove a filter, and this has to do with ignoring a slicer.

I have a slicer that controls a date range.

Then I have a table, where I show a record per territory, basically showing how much was sold in that territory for the date range selected in the slicer. 

However, I want to add another column, that shows sales this month or this day. This month or this day may be outside the date range selected, and this is where I'm struggling. I know how to create a measure that would show me sales in the last date selected, but not how to show me the sales if the date range selected is historic.

Basically I want to ignore the date slicer for this specific measure, but not ignore the context of the record (territory)

I hope I'm clear. 

Any ideas?

13 REPLIES 13

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.