cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mafioso Member

Remove filter in Query Editor

Hi,

I am currently adding a filter in order to get the rows I need. I want to divide the values of the relevant rows by 2. Everything works fine but I have no idea how to get back the data I had before adding the filter. I just can work with the dataset after the filter. Is there a way to get back all my data after dividing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Remove filter in Query Editor

Hi there, if you put a filter into your data in a higher step, the only way to remove it, is to find the filter step and delete it.

In doing so will then show you all of your data without the filter. I would then complete your calculation and then possibly add the filter at the end.

It does sound like you only want to divide the values by 2 for certain rows. You could do this with a Custom column using an If statement?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
"Proud to be a Datanaut!"
Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Remove filter in Query Editor

Hi there, if you put a filter into your data in a higher step, the only way to remove it, is to find the filter step and delete it.

In doing so will then show you all of your data without the filter. I would then complete your calculation and then possibly add the filter at the end.

It does sound like you only want to divide the values by 2 for certain rows. You could do this with a Custom column using an If statement?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
"Proud to be a Datanaut!"
Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,979)