Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove Duplicates Leaving Only Most Recent Documents

Giving Mr. Beug all the credit for his work in the two year old post below, I have a similar issue. My first attempt at achieving my goal is below.

My need: Remove ALL Duplicate titles of four out of 20 types of CQTitles, displaying only the most recent of those four in the table items and graph tallies. All training documents are in the database. All certification should appear (since there are no duplicates of those docs). Only the most recent qualifications should appear, even if there may be duplicates in the data set.

The four CQTitles for which no duplicates should appear; rather only the most recent: Medical, Live Fire Refresher, Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus Fit Test

let
     Source = SharePoint.Tables("https://SiteName/", [ApiVersion = 15]),
     #".........." = Source{[Id=".........."]}[Items],
     #"Renamed Columns" = Table.RenameColumns(#"..........",{{"ID", "ID.1"}}),
     #"Extracted Date" = Table.TransformColumns(#"Renamed Columns",{{"DteofCQ", DateTime.Date, type date}}),
     #"Sorted Rows" = Table.Sort(#"Extracted Date",{{"DteofCQ", Order.Descending}}),
     #"Buffer Table" = Table.Buffer(#"Sorted Rows")
in
     #"Buffer Table"

Shag-X_0-1612481722759.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User
1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.