Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Relative Hour FIlter

Hello!

I am working on an implementation with cosmos DB and PBI. I post data into cosmos every hour, and i´m trying to show this data into PBI.

I did a little bit but when I tried to apply a relative hour filter into my dashboard  the relative hour take in count the UTC hour instead my historized hour.

My column "Hora" returns the last Hour that my sensors sincronize with cosmos DB. I would like to filter by the relative hour of sincronization or by relative actual hour but taking in count the UTC - 3 hours (that is my local hour) but i don´t have any column that return this data. How I could fix this?

In the next image I show how is the behaviour when I used the column "Hour" into the filter and how really is into a table.

IOTTeam_0-1642087316490.png

That is my local actual hour.

IOTTeam_1-1642087334985.png

And this if my local region configuration

IOTTeam_3-1642087127783.png

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh that's disappointing. However, thanks for your reply!

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

If you mean that the relative date slicers take UTC+0 by default, I'm afraid there is no way to change that.

You can open a support ticket with MSFT to seek technical support , usually they may have better suggestions.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.