Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KGreen12

Relative Date slicer not working once report is published

Hi All,

I'm having some difficulties with my relative date slicer in my published report.

The functionality to change the drop down between"last, next, this" isnt working and the drop down box to change between "days, weeks, months "isnt working and im not able to select between these in my published report, However in my desktop the functionality is working fine.

I've tried refreshing the data source, deleting the slicer, adding it back and re-publishing, but it still doesnt seem to work in the published report. 

Has anyone else experienced this, or have a fix for it?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi KGreen12,

This is an known issue. AS a workaround, you cam use page level filter or report level filter instead. Please check if that can work in your senario.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi KGreen12,

This is an known issue. AS a workaround, you cam use page level filter or report level filter instead. Please check if that can work in your senario.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Jimmy, any ETA when this will be corrected? Page and report level filters don't work for me, as I'm publising embedded reports.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.