Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MarkWill
Frequent Visitor

Relative Date Last 1 Calendar Month Not Working

Hi
I have found this morning that my date slicer that is set to Last 1 Calendar Month is no longer working. I have a Date table and it is using a Min and Max value of a tables timestamp column which is date only, no time values.

At the time of this post it was 01/12/2022 (dd/mm/yyyy). So the slicer should be showing a date range of 01/11/2022 - 30/11/2022 (dd/mm/yyyy)

If I choose This Month it shows the correct date range (November).

While typing this post I refreshed the BI file and it has now changed to the correct date range since 11.00am. So it is using UTC time. I'm in Australia with daylight savings at the moment.

I haven't seen this issue before and was wondering if there may have been an update to BI Desktop in the background recently that has caused the issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MarkWill , Power bi November 2022 update is released, if you see teal(green) color on startup screen or on + button, then it nov release.

you can issue at https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Thanks for replying amitchandak. I do have the teal startup screen. 

I have pasted my post in the issues page.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.