Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EnsFlynn
Frequent Visitor

Relative Date Filter sets all time periods to days

I'm trying to set the relative date filter on a slicer to filter the page results for the past four years. For some reason when I set the filter to "in the past" "4" "Years" it sets the results to the past 4 days. This occurs no matter what time period is used. The only thing that changes the results is the number, so using "In the past" " 40" "weeks" will just set it to the past 40 days. No matter what time period is used it is reset to days.

This is strange to explain so I will edit if needed, but in these photos you can see how a 21 week time period is set to the last 21 days, and similarly with the 4 year time period.

I'm not sure if this is a common bug, but I couldnt seem to find an identical issue anywhere else.      

Slicer bug.PNGSlicer bug 2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @EnsFlynn,

I would suggest you upgrade the Desktop to the latest version first. It's good in my test. 

Can you share the file, please? You can keep the necessary contents and mask the sensitive parts.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @EnsFlynn,

I would suggest you upgrade the Desktop to the latest version first. It's good in my test. 

Can you share the file, please? You can keep the necessary contents and mask the sensitive parts.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

From what I can see it works when updated. Thank you very much

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.