Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Relative Date Filter and Marker Button

Hello Community.

I have the following problem.

I have a report, where I use a "panel" to show/hide filters.

In addition, I have a page-level filter where it filters the last month of the data.

Well it occurred to me to add a new button to clean the filters and fucniona, of course it also cleans the filter at the page level and that is precisely the one I would NOT want it to change.

This filter is the one I use at the page level and I would like it to ALWAYS be active.

CristianCL21_0-1620261919782.png

Add a button that cleans filters that the user might have selected and called a bookmark to do so, the problem as you can see is that it cleans up all filters.

CristianCL21_1-1620262038718.png

And my page filter restarts, looking like this:

CristianCL21_2-1620262105990.png

Why do I use page filter ? it's because I need to load several months with data, but in some reports they ONLY want to see the last month, and in others they need to see visuals with the last month and others with every month and this is the way I found to do it.

Greetings.

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Sorry, I am a little confused about your screenshots in Spanish.

For your request, I wonder if you can create a calendar table.Then create related DAX to achieve.

Reference: http://sqljason.com/2018/03/display-last-n-months-selected-month-using-single-date-dimension-in-powe...

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I answer in case someone else serves you, just change the option all the objects by only the selected ones.

CristianCL21_0-1620264659291.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.