I am experiencing an issue where Power BI Desktop seems to be losing relationships after they have been created. I have a .pbix file that is connected to a SQL server via DirectQuery. This .pbix file was able to connect to the SQL tables without issue and initially functioned with all relationships. Two new tables and their relationships were added to the .pbix file and then we checked the .pbix file into VSTS. After checking the file out and making some minor changes (created some new measures and calculated columns) I noticed that many of my relationships were now missing, causing issues with the validity of my data. At no time were relationships modified using the "Manage Relationships" tool in Power BI Desktop.