Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Relationship not picking up

I have this data:

1.PNG 

The table on the left uses what was an attempt to consolidate all names together and the table on the right uses the original values before consilidating. Both tables use this formula:

1.PNG

So as you can see, I was intending to use the ALL function so the number is the same for everybody as a group. It works correctly on my table on the right, but for some reason it does not work on my table on the left, despite the fact that I have relationships established between the 2 datasets:

1.PNG

So the 2 tables in the middle were created to consolidate everyone's names and establish the necessary relationships. My [LQ NPS] formula comes from my NPS Consolidated table. The NPS Consolidated (2) table is used as a bridge between NPS Consolidated and Benefits AM. So with these relationships established, I assumed my [LQ NPS] would work how I'd like to but it's not. How can I get the [LQ NPS] to return the same value for all Benefits AM's?

1 REPLY 1
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

For your  [LQ NPS] formula, ALL function clear all filters of table NPS Consolidated. Please try the following formula for all Benefits AM's and check if it works fine.

LQ NPS1=CALCULATE([Last Quarter NPS],ALL('NPS Comsolidated'),ALL('Benefits AM'))

In addition,  you use NPS Consolidated (2) table as a bridge between NPS Consolidated and Benefits AM, you can't create relationship by using 'NPS Consolidated' in your scenario?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.