cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Relationship filtering on many to one doesnt filter

Ok, update, cause I think that I have bothered enough.

The solution that worked was to select the "Apply security filter in both directions" options on the relationship. I swear I did this before and it didnt work but for now it does.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Great, glad to hear.  Note there are many situatation where you cannot apply crossfiltering in both directions or not enough of them so I would recommending learning how to force crossfiltering for specific measures.  I can't access drop box from work so I can't demonstrate in the solution provided by @v-danhe-msft 

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @duggy,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Thankyou for coming back to report this

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors