Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

raymond
Post Patron
Post Patron

Relational Tab - Sources are re-arranged [bug]

Hello everyone,

maybe it is just a bug or I do something wrong. It is very nerveracking though. 

In the «relation» tab I keep constantly arranging all the sources in clear way - at least clear to me 🙂 

However, every now and then when I open the file, all the sources are re-arranged, scrambled together and some stretched apart. It seems as if it is a default setting that has been resettet. 

Is there a way to avoid this?

4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raymond,

Could you please share more details about your issue. Or kindly share your pbix to me, if you don't have confidential data? Please upload your file to One Drive and share the link here.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @v-frfei-msft

I cant share the files but the issue is simple 🙂 hence I took 2 screenshots. 

1. I start with the tables and I bring them into an order that suits my needs and reflects my personal strcuture

2019-02-05 08_31_33-Unbenannt - Power BI Desktop.png

2. After opening the file, the tables are scrambles and re-arranged. This however doesnt occur all the time. Only sometimes. So far I cant recognize a pattern when it happens. First I thought it might have something to do with changing the resolution of my pc while being connected to another screen. It is kind of stressing, especially if you think about a model that comprises several, lets say 20+ tables 😄

2019-02-05 08_31_49-Unbenannt - Power BI Desktop.png

Anyone have a clou?

It happend again. This here is a sample File and is all messed up. Yesterday it was all fine. I dont know what is causing that. It sure is annoying. 

2019-03-22 12_10_51-Use-Case-2018-3.7 - Power BI Desktop.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.