Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alexsenso
Regular Visitor

Relation Issue (I Think)

Hi, 

Im trying to im having an issue pulling the correct Figures for opportunities from Dynamics 365 i have modified the salesmanager.pbix with some sucess but i have a custom field which is an option set (opportunity type)  that i have loaded, I have then added a conditonal column so the guid is not used and i have a readable output, such as new business etc. 

This issue i have is that i see the readable output but the figures are all the same and not split as an amout  per Opportunity. Please see below link? Any pointers as to whats happening i think its to do with the opportunities I have loaded and the Opportunity table that already exists within the salesmanager.pbix. and their relationships? 

Thanks

this link is a screenshot of the visual for context

Link To Screenshot 

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alexsenso ,

The link is not effective. Can you please share a new one? Or you could share some pics directly. Then we will understand clearly about your problem.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. 

Heres a new picture.Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.