Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RakeshP
Helper I
Helper I

Regarding power bi account

Hi ALL,

If i want to share a dashboard to some one else, Do the other person also should hold power bi account to view/use the dashboard?

Regards,

Rakesh.P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RakeshP

As of last week you are able to make a dashbord public by providing an url directly to the dashboard.

In the cloudservice, while at the dashboard, simply press File > Publish to Web. This will provide you with an url that takes you directly to the dashboard. No authoration is required.

Note that the dashboard will be public and accessable for anyone!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RakeshP

As of last week you are able to make a dashbord public by providing an url directly to the dashboard.

In the cloudservice, while at the dashboard, simply press File > Publish to Web. This will provide you with an url that takes you directly to the dashboard. No authoration is required.

Note that the dashboard will be public and accessable for anyone!

I had published a file to web and others that no Power BI account can open it , but now it can not be openned.

And I can not find the option 'Publish to Web' in 'File' menu.

Who can tell me why?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.