Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RakeshP
Helper I
Helper I

Regarding power bi account

Hi ALL,

If i want to share a dashboard to some one else, Do the other person also should hold power bi account to view/use the dashboard?

Regards,

Rakesh.P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RakeshP

As of last week you are able to make a dashbord public by providing an url directly to the dashboard.

In the cloudservice, while at the dashboard, simply press File > Publish to Web. This will provide you with an url that takes you directly to the dashboard. No authoration is required.

Note that the dashboard will be public and accessable for anyone!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RakeshP

As of last week you are able to make a dashbord public by providing an url directly to the dashboard.

In the cloudservice, while at the dashboard, simply press File > Publish to Web. This will provide you with an url that takes you directly to the dashboard. No authoration is required.

Note that the dashboard will be public and accessable for anyone!

I had published a file to web and others that no Power BI account can open it , but now it can not be openned.

And I can not find the option 'Publish to Web' in 'File' menu.

Who can tell me why?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.