Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dark-Grim

Regarding Responsiveness Power Bi reports

Hi ,

I have a query, and I want to know if this is coming in next updates and also I want to know the ETA if its coming, So my question is that - 

Is there any option coming in future to change the unit for hight and width of  any of the visual.

Like right now we don't have any option to change it to percent instead of pixels.

As we know because of pixels we can't achieve the responsive visual suppose if I'll change the screen size my font still be same so it looks weird if we are using bigger or smaller screen.

Pkease respond to this thread, Thanks in advance..

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dark-Grim 

You can refer to the following links to learn about new planned features in Power BI.

New and planned features for Power BI, 2022 release wave 2 | Microsoft Learn

Power BI Release Plan - Microsoft Power BI Community

From them I don't find the feature you want, so perhaps it will not come very soon in the near future. You can raise an idea at Ideas (powerbi.com) or vote up some similar ideas as below:

Microsoft Idea: Responsive page size

Microsoft Idea: Responsive Power BI Reports

Microsoft Idea: Dashboard Responsive(Auto-Scale) To Browser Size

At present, some visuals are responsive, however some visuals like table/matrix/card/... are still not responsive. Responsive visualizations coming to Power BI | Microsoft Power BI Blog

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.