Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amrev15
Regular Visitor

Regarding Message "Your Free trial of Power BI Paid features" are going to end

Hi All,

I am getting message that "Your Free trial of Power BI Paid features" are going to end, I have a question if i have shared the basic Power BI report with 5 users , once the trial ends will the users with whom i have shared the basic Power BI report, will they be able to access the Basic Power BI report ?

Pls advice.

Thanks,

amrev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @amrev15 

Is the paid feature you mentioned pro license?

If the pro license expires, the user of the report you shared will no longer see the content, but it will remain in the service for two months. During this period, you can choose to renew according to your needs, and the content can be restored.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @amrev15 

Is the paid feature you mentioned pro license?

If the pro license expires, the user of the report you shared will no longer see the content, but it will remain in the service for two months. During this period, you can choose to renew according to your needs, and the content can be restored.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amrev15
Regular Visitor

Hi Amit,

I am not using any Custom Visual on my basic Power BI report shared with 5 users, I am only using default visuals which come with Power BI desktop.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@amrev15 , are you using some custom visual? or some feature that was free for some time only?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.