Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regarding AAD Token

Hi,

I was trying to get the AAD Token by creating a HTTP trigger request which we find it through Function App in Azure Portal. But I am getting the following error:

Output
{
  "id": "ad28d998-445c-4ae3-b306-c79802915838",
  "requestId": "59e65dc6-4b63-46f0-bc6e-ed75262f4b41",
  "statusCode": 500,
  "errorCode": 0,
  "message": "An error has occurred. For more information, please check the logs for error ID ad28d998-445c-4ae3-b306-c79802915838"
}:   

Please help me in solving this.

Regards,

Kushal Malve

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Kushal97,

When will you get this error? If you want to get AAD token, you could try to refer to Get an Azure AD access token for your Power BI application  and this post  for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a another way I'm trying which I got it from other source. Please refer this link that I was trying to run it.

https://github.com/Dhruvinshah16/Power-BI-Embedded-Resources-Step-by-Step-Series/blob/master/Video%2...

Regards,

Kushal Malve

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.